A long, long time ago, I was nominated for the Sunshine Award from the fabulous ladies at Real Suburbia. They sent a few questions my way, but first, I am supposed to tell you all 11 random facts about me…
1. I was always the short kid in school, and it never changed. I am only 5’2″.
2. When I was young, my favorite thing to do was dance, even through high school. I learned it is a skill you lose if you don’t use it…unless wine is involved.
3. My dog is a rescue dog. He was rescued as a little pup from a very bad house. He was the only one in his litter to survive. When I got him, he was just 4 pounds (now he is about 93).
4. I can not watch scary movies and stay home alone. If you bring a scary movie to watch, you better bring a sleeping bag and plan on staying a few nights.
5. I always pictured myself with 4 kids. I hope I can still have a few more…eventually…not now. Dear God, not now.
6. I have horrible anxiety issues.
7. I have a chocolate problem. I HAVE to have something sweet everyday.
8. My favorite color has always been green.
9. If I start a book, I WILL finish it with in days. I will put off other things to read. Because of this, I have to take breaks between books. Otherwise, my parenting, household tasks and life in general would all be pushed off.
10. I don’t understand why people like beer, it’s gross.
11. My favorite number is 11.
And now for their questions…
1. How do you drink your coffee or tea?
Coffee with just a splash of creamer…not much at all. Tea, love it with a splash of milk.