Hello all! I will be back Monday, but today I wanted to let one of my favorite bloggers introduce herself. Meet Filiz!
Why Hello There! I’m Filiz, and I blog over at Light & Sweet. A little bit about the blog – – Light & Sweet is a lifestyle blog where I share my adventures in DIY, Cooking, Style, Beauty and … well… life! I chose the name Light & Sweet because I like to keep things fun and lighthearted.
Here are snip-its of whats going on over at L&S:
|DIY Teacup Candles|
|DIY Picture Frame Earring Holder|
|Avocado Basil Pesto|
|Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies|
Seeing as Kristin has been so sweet to host me on her blog, and I don’t usually get too personal, I thought “What the heck, I’ll tell you more about me!” So here it goes, a few random facts:
1. First and most frequently asked, my name, Filiz. It is a common Turkish name meaning “sprout”. But it seems to be most commonly associated with Filiz Akin, who was one of the famous actresses in the history of Turkish cinema.
2. I absolutely could not live without hot sauce! I am the poster child for Frank’s RedHot’s slogan “I put that *$%# on everything”
3. I have recently developed an obsession with Restaurant Impossible. Yes, I know it is soo predictable and repetitive, but I love the reveals on opening night!
4. I am afraid of cockroaches and needles. Yeah yeah… so is everyone, but seriously I freak out, cry and even pass out at the sight of either.
5. I am a huge fan of The Price is Right (I’m watching it right now)! I know that makes me about 90 years old, but I am totally cool with that.
Anyway, stop on by Light & Sweet sometime and say hello! I’d love to meet you!