There are a few things that have been weighing heavily on my mind…
1. I don’t like pumpkin flavor. I like pumpkin bread/muffins, but anything else pumpkin is gross. I love fall, I like pumpkin scented stuff, but pumpkin coffee? Gross. Pumpkin pie? Yuck. Even the texture is disgusting. Give me chocolate any day. Actually, give me chocolate everyday.
2. I can’t believe I am going to admit this. Chevron has been overused. It was cute when seen every so often. The occasional shirt, a home accessory or two. But seriously. It is overkill. I see it all. the. time. and I am over it. OVER IT. I have seen a shirt or two recently that I liked, but for the most part, too much. I still have a few clothing items that will be in my rotation…because I paid for that shit. But that is all. This also means my kitchen drapes need to be redone, because they are the small pattern print I currently loathe. DAMN YOU FOR BECOMING SUCH A POPULAR PATTERN.
3. I let my child eat approximately 4 cookies tonight. We baked them, they were good. I had like 8, so at least I stopped him.
4. HJ has been sneaking into my bed every night lately. I don’t even notice until I wake up at some ungodly hour with a foot in my face.
5. I think my doctor didn’t throughly do his job a few weeks ago. He removed 3 moles on my back and gave me stitches. He told me to used antibacterial cream and bandaids for the next 10 days until the stitches were removed. My back was in pain, bright red, itchy, the whole time…ugh. When I went to my regular doctor to get the stitches removed, she said I shouldn’t have used the cream unless it was one that contained no sulfate. Turns out if you are allergic to the medication Sulfa, you are also allergic to sulfate. I haven’t used the cream for 12 days, and the rash on my back is still awful. Shouldn’t this have been mentioned by the surgeon??
6. On that note, I have had 12 moles removed in my life. Remember to get your skin checked and wear sunscreen.
7. I feel really bad that I will be taking at least 8 days off of my new job this month. I am worried they will think badly of me and that I will lose my job. I really don’t think that last part, but a bit of me is worried. But this is the reason I will be taking time off…
8. I have a date tonight. I met him online.
9. The first Friday at my new job, I cried on the way home. I was certain I made a mistake. I am feeling better, but I really do miss my old co-workers.
10. This school project by HJ looks a bit like the pedophile bear.
*Remember, Friday is our Pin it to Wear it series! Check it out here.