Ever noticed how the things you love kinda changes from month to month?
Today, I am linking up with Domestic Mama for a monthly link-up. The last Friday of the month, I will answer a list of questions about my “favorites”, because we all know those change month to month .
Wanna join me?
Awesome….all you have to do is write a post about your likes/dislikes once a month and link up your answers so we can all see. Too easy right?
1. Follow the host and co-hosts (we’ll supply the link)
2. HAVE FUN! Spread the word!
If you would like to co-host…please let me know HERE
Here are the questions……..
1. What’s your must watch, can’t live without television show at the moment?
Since HJ and I usually watch movies over tv shows, I am going to go with what movie has been on non-stop. It is no longer Space Jam! Now, it is one of my favorite movies from childhood, The Sandlot
. You’re killing me smalls!
2. What’s that one thing you have been craving lately?
Any food from the grill, love grilling weather!
3. What pair of shoes are you completely head over heels in love with right now?
(We wanna see a photo)
4. Which 2 bloggers are you crushing on this month?
I love her blog! I have been lucky enough to be emailing back and forth with her. When she sent an email that made her sound a bit like a protective, older sister, I knew we could be great friends.
I don’t remember how I came across her blog, but she is so sweet. She has 2 beautiful little girls and another little one on the way!
5. What tune got stuck in your head and you just can’t get enough?
Country and hip hop, great summer song!
6. Apps? What app has you all excited?
The past few weeks, I downloaded the Kayak app to help me find an inexpensive hotel, I was on it a lot! It searches all the travel websites to help you find the lowest price!
7. What is that one accessory that you’ve been taking everywhere?
Sexy, I know.
8. Where’s that one place you and your friends have been feeling right at home?
The park. HJ and I have been heading to a near-by park a few times a week.
9. What book has you hiding under the covers with a torch at night because you just can’t put it down?
I just finished The Life of Pi
last night. While it started off slow, I quickly got into it. And the ending, WHAT!?!
10. What’s your favourite word, you know that one you use in every sentence because it just sounds so good to you?
I don;t know my favorite word of the moment, but HJ’s is definitely WHY.
11. What fashion item did you have to have?
My white tank from Stitch Fix, love it!
12. What’s that thing that has really been grinding on your nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard?