Today, I am linking up with Domestic Mama for a monthly link-up. The last Friday of the month, I will answer a list of questions about my “favorites”, because we all know those change month to month :).
1. What’s your must watch, can’t live without television show at the moment?
Honestly, I don’t have a “show”. I use to, but HJ goes to bed at 9pm and the tv is usually off (sometimes there is a movie on). Once he goes to bed, I clean and/or read and get things ready for the morning rush. The tv is on from 6:30am-7:15am, where there is an episode of Chugginton and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse playing. I haven’t watched the news in years. I am so uninformed.
2. What’s that one thing you have been craving lately?
Summertime means glasses of lemonade
. I don’t know why I don’t drink it all year round, but I don’t. Lemonade=Summer.
3. What pair of shoes are you completely head over heels in love with right now?
You guys, these are from Target
. They are cheap. I have no excuse for why they aren’t in my closet.
If I were really dreaming, I would be going for this…
4. Which 2 bloggers are you crushing on this month?
I came across her blog when I was trying to decide how to switch blog names. She said how easy and pain-free the whole process was, which gave me the motivation to do it. After coming across her on my “switching blog name” search, I instantly liked her and became a follower.
This lovely lady has such a cute page. Plus, her posts are quick easy reads (I get bored and quickly become a scanner on long posts). On top of that, I have known her for her entire life (yeah, she is younger than me).
5. What tune got stuck in your head and you just can’t get enough?
“Cups” by Anna Kendrick, I sing loud when it comes on in the car.
6. Apps? What app has you all excited?
I understand that this is not new. In fact, I am wayy behind on this. But let’s face it, I am always behind the technology curve.
I know, I know.
I have had it for a while, but finally started using it. And now I say things like, “I am going to instagram the shit out of that.” Like I am 15. Ugh, I hate myself for it.
But here, follow me
, so I can follow you, it is fun to picture stalk people.
7. What is that one accessory that you’ve been taking everywhere?
My glasses. My allergies have been making contacts hard to wear.
8. Where’s that one place you and your friends have been feeling right at home?
The driveway (which is technically still home, but sometimes it’s my neighbor’s driveway). With the nicer weather, HJ and his buds have been outside riding bikes, driving their cozy coups and coloring the driveway.
9. What book has you hiding under the covers with a torch at night because you just can’t put it down?
To be honest, it is kind-of making me feel like a failure. And a bitch. But everyone else raves about it, so I am trying to see it in the way they all are. I am ready for a library trip, suggestions welcome.
10. What’s your favourite word, you know that one you use in every sentence because it just sounds so good to you?
Flabbergasted. It’s just a fun word.
11. What fashion item did you have to have?
Old Navy Boyfriend Jeans
. They aren’t even that cute on the mannequin. But they are sooo comfy, and they aren’t low-rise, which means I can bend down and play with my child without having my bum exposed to the world. They also aren’t tight, which just adds to the comfort level. My god, I think I bought mom jeans.
12. What’s that thing that has really been grinding on your nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard?
Spam comments. Ever since I switched servers, I have had a ridiculous amounts of spam comments. It is driving me up a wall trying to find and delete them all.