Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you.)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
11 Facts About SingleMama
1. Before HJ, I use to make my dog a home-cooked dinner on Sundays. Chicken, carrots, potatoes…the whole bit.
2. I was a blonde all thru college (maybe some day I will post a picture…but I didn’t have a digital camera at that time.
3. I can play ping-pong really well
4. I absolutely hate snakes. Hate them. All kinds. Worms are just little snakes.
5. I can’t keep plants alive. Recently, my boss rescued a plant form my office. It is now his.
6. I love cupcakes. Give me cupcakes over flowers any day.
7. Although, I love receiving flowers.
8. I still am unsure what I want to do with my life.
9. My son is my best friend.
10. I spent two summers living on the shore of Lake Michigan with 40 other interns from all over the world.
11. I don’t like seafood, but love sushi. I know, huh?
Answers to Aryn’s Questions1. Who is your favorite person in the world? Why?
My son! He is hilarious, sweet and the cutest little lovebug ever.
2. If you could take an all expenses paid vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Greece! I have always wanted to go there, but it is an expensive lil trip.
3. If you could have the leading role in any major movie, which movie would it be?
I would be in Cars 4, so my son would think I was the coolest
4. What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment so far in your life?
Sort of figuring out how to be a single mom. It is not easy people.
5. What show/movie are you most embarrassed to admit that you love?
Teen Mom. 1 and 2. Love it.
6. What is one goal that you have for 2012?
To have and maintain a budget. January was a bust, hopefully it gets better.
7. If you were a superhero, which one would you be?
8. Name one thing that you cannot live without.
Chocolate. Have to have sweets.
9. You’re going to the beach for the day but only have room in your bag for three things, what three items do you take?
Swimsuit (no nude beaches for me), towel, book
10. What is your best tip for living on a budget/living thrifty?
Crap. I need advice on this one. I can not shell out advice on this.
11. If you could spend endless amounts of money on one thing, what would it be?
I would love to spend endless amounts of money on gifts for people. Not just people I know, but strangers. Surprise them and be like, “Oh here, take this new jaguar.”